Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Violet Box



This box was both really exciting and really disappointed. I will firstly tell you the products I received and then tell you my issues with it.


Love those lashes silk strip $14.95 – These are cute and look like something that might suit me. 

Mirenese Velvet Lip Lift Shine lipgloss $39.95 (deluxe sample)- #42 I have two mirenesse lip glosses already and I quite like them, this is a nice colour because it’s a natural peach that I think would suit most people.

Starlook Gem Pencil in Topaz $19.50 - another fullsize product, can be used as an eyeliner or eyeshadow base. 

Sweetpea & Fay Liquid Lipstick $ 13.00- I can't remember the shade name, looks pretty cute but i'd prefer a different colour, and less matte. 

Acorelle Skincare - Day cream sample - Combats skin ageing and makes skin radient. Sounds interesting but I am pretty happy with my current skincare routine. 




 I was excited because there wasn’t 100 sachet samples and 4 reasonably sized items, I think two or three were full sized. But the disappointing part was the choice in shades. The eyeliner I received was in topaz, I haven’t even opened it to swatch it yet because I know I will give it away. Coloured eyeliner is not something I’m interested in wearing, I probably would have when I was thirteen and didn’t know better. The liquid lipstick is also not in a colour I would personally wear, a bright purple/pink, I haven’t swatched this either as I will probably give it to my friend who might wear it. The eyelashes look great, but again I have a few lashes already in stock that I don’t wear because I save those kinds of things for special occasions and going out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment