Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Violet Box


I was very excited to see people had started receiving their April Violet Box, with the Easter break I expected it to arrive late next week. Before I get onto the contents, I have cancelled my subscription for Violet Box, and actually every other sub box I recieve. This is mainly because i'm due to get a huge prize from Beauty Heaven full of lots of goodies, so I thought i'd take a break from my boxes so I have room for these items.

This month's box is by far the best one I have ever received, and i'll definitely subscribe again in the future.

Let's see the contents!





Villainess Dulces En Fuego Whipped - Sample Size - A whipped body creme. Musky bitter chocolate sweetened with vanilla and touches of citrus then positively inflamed with black pepper and nutmeg. Sounds delicious and it is! Can't wait to try it!

Bioderma Crealine H20 - Sample Size - I already own the full size and love it. This smaller size will be perfect for my overnight bag!

Cedel Scented Hairsprays - Full Size $4.95 - I'm going to have to find a reason to use hairspray! This smells delicious! I received the Raspberry scent the other options were coconut and oriental blossom. I think I got the best option for me!

Be a Bombshell Eyeliner - Full size $19 - I would have liked to see another brand other than Be a Bombshell, but I have liked all their other products i've received! The shade I received was Espresso, a brown, which is good for me!

Teeez Trend Cosmetics Chain of Stones Lacquer - Full Size $15 - I love receiving polishes, especially in shades I wouldn't usually purchase. I received Pretty in Pyrite which is a lovely metallic gold. I think it will be great for the Christmas Festive Season!

Be a Bombshell eyeliner - Espresso

Teeze Cosmetics - Pretty in Pyrite


So happy with this box! What did you get this month?


3 comments:

  1. Great box indeed I got everything same this time
    enjoy ur gift from beautyheave. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i nominated you for Liebster award you can check it out here http://makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete