Saturday, December 28, 2013

Priceline 40% off skincare sale and other product hauls!

When i heard Priceline was going to be having a 40% off sale for Boxing Day and the days following i knew i had to stock up on some products! I have just run out of my Vaseline Cocoa Glow lotion which was featured in my empties post, so i needed to find a new lotion, although i do love it i wanted to try something new. From recommendations from BH users i decided i'd buy a lotion by St Ives. I don't like super thick and creamy lotions, i like runny ones! I went in on Boxing Day and purchase St Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract and the 24 Hour Almond oil lotion. I also picked up Swisspers Cucumber refreshing face wipes, as i had just run out of my other wipes which is also featured in my empties post.

So far i have used the Coconut Milk lotion, which smells delicious like a tropical holiday! It is also pretty moisturising too! I have also used the wipes, which are really refreshing. I think they will be great for after really hot days, or after spending lots of time in the sun!

After purchasing these 3 products, i decided i had to go back and look at more things to buy! So i ended up purchasing, Simple Eye Make up remover, St Ives Apricot Scrub, some hair section clips and i also purchase the Priceline brand cotton pads which i haven't photographed! I haven't had a chance to use these products yet, so i'm sure i'll feature them in the future! 

I also went into The Body Shop to see what they had on sale, it seemed to be only the Chocolate line which didn't really interest me. But i did pick up the exfoliating pad and cleansing face brush! The SA told me they are awesome! I've only used the exfoliating pad before, so i'll be trying the brush this morning! 

For Christmas i asked for the Lush Fair Trade Foot Lotion, smells delicious and i need to start looking after my feet as much as i do everything else. I also asked for a Lush Lip Scrub, i received the bubble gum flavour which is delicious! It works pretty well, it's nice and gentle! I still feel a bit weird about licking it off, so i just wipe it off with a face wipe! 


Did you pick up anything from the Priceline sale?
Have you used any of these products before?


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! The St Ives lotions sound interesting and that scrub is a classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lotion is really lovely! Smells soo good! It is a classic! I don't know why i stopped using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I used to love St Ives when I was a teen but haven't used them in a while.

    I need to pick up some of those hair clips. I always seem to forget about them when im at a store or only find the metal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't used St Ives for years, used to love it when i was a teen, so i thought it was time i got back into it.

    The clips are great! Very handy for straightening my hair!

    ReplyDelete