Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Favourites!!!

It is nearing the end of December and the end of 2013! I have had some spare time over the Christmas Holidays, as you can tell i've written a few posts in the last few days. In celebration i decided to write about my favourite products right now! It was really hard to choose a few items that i love at the moment! So i picked some that i use every day or at least every few days! Most of them are items i've only purchase in the last few months, since i became a member of Beauty heaven and discovered all these new products! Lets get down to the items!



1. Urban Decay Naked 2 - Totally loving this! I use it every day! So it get's a good work out. I've used nearly all of the shades! I think there is only one that i haven't used and that is Verve which is a silver shade, i'll have to find a use for it soon. But basically my favourite shades are, Tease, Foxy, Bootycall, Busted and Suspect. For a day at work i generally use the matte shades, Foxy, Tease and Busted, i use Bootycall to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of my eye! I use the brush it comes with too! It's pretty awesome! I purchased my palette from Beautybay, they also now stock Naked 3 and have free postage!

2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer! - I have used this pretty much every day since i bought it, i use it either for blemishes or under my eyes or both! I have found that it is pretty light on my chin area so i've had to use a different concealer to cover up a huge lump/pimple that turned up on Christmas Day! But it doesn't cake at all under my eyes, i have been using a hydrating eye cream more so that could help also! You can buy Benefit from Myer or from the Benefit website, they have free international shipping for orders over $75, heaps cheaper in US dollars!

3. Benefit They're Real Mascara - I am really loving this at the moment! It does look like i am wearing fakies! And it works just as well as the Chanel mascara that has been my favourite for years! And it's $15 cheaper! It is a little more difficult to remove! So i think i'll need to invest in an eye make up remover as my cleansers don't seem to get it all off!

4. Furless Brushes - I love these so much! The face brushes are super soft and pick up a decent amount of product! The eye brushes are soft but still firm enough to pick up product! This set was pretty cheap! about $49.95, and they are not made of animal fur, hence Furless! They are only sold online, and you can purchase them from the Furless website, they have other sets depending on what you are looking for! Definitely recommend them though!

5. NYX Butter Gloss - I'm so glad i discovered these! The forumla is not sticky at all and they are super hydrating! I firstly purchased Creme Brulee which is a nude colour, quite sheer though. I then wanted a colour with a bit more pink in it but not super bright! I purchased Maple Blondie, which is perfect! It is a light pink and is also quite sheer, perfect for me! These would also be great if they made them with a shimmer!! I love shimmers! You can now purchase these in-store or online at Target!

6. Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Lip Butter - I use this everyday!! It is super nourishing and is not sticky, it is just right! This comes in a few other flavours, unscented, Caramel and i think there is also a Raspberry flavour!

7. Kora Organics, Clay Mask - Out of the 3 Kora products i have purchased this one is my favourite and i find it works the best for me out of the other products i own. You apply this on your face and leave it for 10-15 mins. It draws out the impurities in your skin. I believe some people freak out about this and think that it's making their skin worse, they forget that your skin needs to get worse to get better. I use this 2 times a week and i've noticed that i hardly get any blemishes and my skin feels super clean after i use it. You can buy these at David Jones, or if you go to their store locator page you can find a store near you that stocks Kora.

8. Daiso Black Mask - I read lots of reviews about this product and found it very interesting. When i discovered there was a Daiso store at Highpoint i had to check it out. For $2.80 it can't be too bad! So i tested it out over my nose, as reviews said not to use it on your whole face if you have sensitive skin because it feels like you are pulling wax off your face. The great thing about this, is that it really does pull out all the yucky things that are on your face, and because it's black you can see them once youv'e pulled the mask off! I use this twice a week also, I haven't really paid that much attention to see if my pores are getting smaller. But i did use it over a large pimple that i had on Christmas day, and by Boxing Day it had shrunk significantly!

9. Kosmea Rose Hip - I am loving Rose Hip Oil right now! It hydrates my skin really well! My skin has never looked as good since using this product! I use it mainly at night, unless i have a dry patch or feel i need to hydrate a certain area more! You can purchase Kosmea from most pharmacies, i purchased mine from Chemist Warehouse.

That's my favourites for the month! Are any of these on your favourites list?
If you would like more information about any of the products please let me know, i'll be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment