Friday, February 28, 2014

February Lust Have It!




Finally my Lust Have It! box arrived. Over a week after my email was received saying that it was on it's way! At least it made it here before March, just! Considering people received their boxes well into the beginning of last week I already had an idea of what i'd receive. Which was fine with me because all of the products looked like something i'd use. I was concerned about the eyeshadow people received, as lots of the colours were not something i'd wear! Let's see what I got!




1. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - Deluxe Sample - It exfoliates and refines to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and lighten hyperpigmentation. I don't suffer from any of these issues yet, but I was looking forward to this product as I love skincare treatments, especially exfoliants!

2. The Cosmetic Kitchen - Eyeshadow - Full Size $ 22.50 - The shade I received was 'Celebrity' which is a lovely gold colour. It reminds me of a very finer version of some MAC pigments I have. I'll be certainly giving this a try!

3. The Cosmetic Kitchen - Brush Selection - I think I received an angled blush brush, certainly looks like it! I guess I could do with another blush brush! I would have preferred an eyeshadow one though!

4. Vaseline - Ultimate 1- Anti Aging Body Lotion - I love sample size anything, and this claims to brighten and tighten skin! A win in my books! I'll be using it in my overnight bag!

5. Clairol Professional - Colour Radiance Shampoo - Helps to protect coloured hair and gently cleanses! I love travel sized anything, especially when it's not in a sachet! I'll be adding this to my overnight bag as well!

6. Clairol Professional - Transition Creative Spray - I don't use hair spray or anything like that, and I currently do have a travel sized one for those rare occasions that I need it! I guess i'll be adding this as a back up!

7. Hand Spa Bijoux - Hand Wipe - Apparently this is actually and hand mask. Provides and deep nourishing and moisturising effect. I guess i'll try this one day, i'm not in any rush to use it yet!

Eyeshadow - Celebrity

Swatched

Overall I found this box to be quite useful, it is an improvement on a previous subscription I had. I do actually prefer my Violet Box though, and in a few months I will probably re-evaluate my boxes, and choose only one!

What did you get this month? Have you used any of the products...? What about that 'hand wipe'?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of shadow you got, its gorgeous! Also the angled blush brush will be handy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will probably be handy, it seems a bit softer than the one I already have! So i'll be looking forward to trying it! :)

      Delete