Thursday, February 27, 2014

Myer Beauty Talks




From February 26th until March 16th Myer is have a promotion for Myer One members. If you are a member you would have received the Beauty Talks catalogue, inside you would have received two vouchers, both 10% off. One is for you and one is to give to a friend! This is a multi use voucher that can be used at different counters and it entitles you to 10% off!

Included in the catalogue is a lot of different promotions and a few have stood out to me in particular. The first being the gift with purchase from Clinique, which I posted briefly about in my recent haul post. The second is Juicy Couture, when you purchase any Juicy Couture fragrance you receive a free beach towel! It is super cute, and the 10% off voucher can also be used! OPI also have a promotion, if you spend over $35 you get a free 15ml top coat! There are in fact a lot of awesome promotions in the catalogue these are just a few that appealed to me specifically! You can also receive all of these promotions and the discounts online, BEAUTYW14 is online code for the 10% off!

So what did I purchase from Myer? Surprisingly at the moment I have only purchased two things which I have wanted for awhile and have been using up samples so I could justify their purchase, but how can I resist 10% off!

My purchases include, the MAC Prep & Prime BB Cream and MAC lipstick in Peach Blossom. If you follow my blog you’ll know I mentioned these in my recent wish list! The SA matched me, as previously I had used the light plus shade but this was too dark, especially as the cooler months are coming and I won’t be as tanned! So my shade is light, which was the most popular shade! And did you know if you recycle 6 containers you get to choose a free lipstick from their back to MAC range?! I wish I knew this earlier!

I also tested the two new Juicy Couture fragrances whilst I was there, Juicy Couture Malibu (Orange), and Couture La La Malibu (Pink)! The pink one was my favourite, and I will seriously consider purchasing it... Hopefully I can finish two fragrances and thus justify my need!

Once again I am putting myself on a shopping ban, as I do have a few products arriving from online, and I have so many that I have bought and have only used a small amount! This blog and Beauty Heaven are turning me broke!

Let me know if you’ve picked up anything awesome from the Myer promotions!  




No comments:

Post a Comment