Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Favourites



I knew I’d be busy in the lead up to the end of April, as it’s during the Easter period, and mother’s day closely following. So I’m getting a head start on my favourite products for April, I’ll make this short and sweet.


John Frieda Volumising Shampoo & Root Booster Blow Dry Spray – These two products together have been a stand out for me this month. They have helped my hair go from dull and flat to volumising and soft!

I have also been really enjoying a new purchase, Bioderma Ceraline Make up remover (forgot to photograph that). This product has been great at removing my face make up and eye makeup before I cleanse.  I have noticed I’m not getting as many blemishes as usual, and the ones I had before using this product quickly disappeared.

I’m still really enjoying my L’Occitane Divine Cream – even though it is quite thick and I have previously whinged about my dislike of cream moisturisers, I have found that less is more! I don’t need much to cover my whole face and keep it well hydrated.

If you read my Hand and Nail Care post recently, this product will look familiar, the Evodia Mango and Pink Grapefruit hand cream. An absolute delight to use, I’m always applying this throughout the day!



And lastly, I haven’t posted about fragrances before I don’t think but these two are a stand out for me, one is budget friendly and the other is more on the higher end. Katy Perry Purr and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Obviously they are very different scents, and I like to wear Katy when I’m feeling fun and carefree. Coco I usually wear when it’s cold and I want some warming up, I feel the scents are very warming and I don’t usually wear this during summer.

What were your favourite products of April?

No comments:

Post a Comment