Friday, April 18, 2014

John Frieda Luxurious Volume



As some of you know I’ve been struggling for a while now with my hair, I’m never happy with it. It’s so fine that you literally can’t do anything with it, sure I can curl it but seriously who has time to do that every day! I’ve been using Goldwell Rich Repair to get my hair in a better condition so it looks healthier and feels healthier, so far that has worked really well. So now that it’s in a condition that I am happy with, I want to move on to the styling side of it.

Recently I discovered that John Frieda has a hair care range for fine hair, for those who want to add volume to their hair without the added weight some products cause. So for the past week or so I have been using the Luxurious Volume Shampoo and the Root Booster Blow Dry spray from this range. The shampoo on its own doesn’t really make a huge difference to me, but combined with the Blow Dry Spray, my hair is instantly boosted and doesn’t look or feel as flat and dull as usual! For best results I apply the spray to towel dried roots, I just section bits and spray. I then dry my hair as usual, usually with my hair upside down first and then upright, I have found best results using one of the concentrator nozzles on the hair dryer as well.


I have found that my scalp and hairline have got a bit more dry and itchy since using these products. So I think i'll alternate between these ones and my Goldwell one! Overall these Volumising products do a really great job of making me hair less flat and boring! I'd definitely recommend them for those who suffer from flat and fine hair like me!

Do you know any other stand out products that add life back into fine hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment