Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Empties

It has been quite awhile since i've done an empties post and I was recently cleaning my bathroom and realised my empties bin was over following. So today I bring you my latest empty products, some are actually not completely finished but they have passed their expiry date.


I'll start with my make up products. Here we have the Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara, if you have seen my Mascara Review Series, you will know this is my favourite mascara! I obviously have replaced this but i'm back to using the non waterproof version. Would I repurchase? Of course! Have done many times!

We also have the Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara, I received this when I purchased a few product off their website and this was free. There is nothing overly special about this mascara but it was great for when I was travelling overseas as it didn't take up much room in my beauty bag. Would I repurchase? Probably not, I love my Chanel.

Next up is the MAC Mineralize Moisture Gel, I finished this quite awhile ago and it was my staple moisturiser for quite awhile but I wanted to sample some different brands. Would I repurchase? Most likely again one day, this was about the 3rd one I had bought.

The eyeliner is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in black. This was a really awesome eyeliner and I  had repurchased it a few times, but I wanted to try some new brands. Would I repurchase? Probably not now that i've discovered Maybelline Master Precise.


Next up we have some random products, first up is the Toni and Guy Cleanse Shampoo for fine hair. This was a great shampoo perfect for my fine hair and it lathered up really well. Would I repurchase? Yes, when I've finished my current products.

I have added some mouth wash products in here, Colgate Plax Ice and Listerine Zero. I didn't like the Ice one, far too strong and the taste was gross. The Zero one tasted much better and I like the fact it has zero alcohol. Would I repurchase? Yes to Listerine, no to Colgate. 

I also added in a Victoria Secret Shower Gel, this was really lovely smelt delicious, but that's about it. Doesn't have much moisturising properties and I actually couldn't get through the last bit of it. Would I repurchase? Probably not. 


Next up we have some skin care products, mostly samples. I have the Kora Organics Soothing Day and Night cream, this actually still has product in it, but the expiry date was March 2014. Being an organic product I didn't want to risk using it, but it was a nice product when I used it, I just got a bit over it and I prefer a gel texture. Would I repurchase? Probably not. 

One of the sample products is a set of Eslor skincare, I have the cleanser there and not pictured is the Exfoliating scrub. The cleanser was ok, nothing too exciting for me and not enough to really experience the benefits. I really liked the scrub though, I thought it was amazing and I have since purchased the full size. Would I repurchase? Obviously yes to the scrub, no to the cleanser.

There are two sets of face wipes featured, Simple Face Wipes and Wot Not. I have purchased the Simple ones about 50 times and the Wotnot ones came in a beauty box. I really liked the Wotnot wipes they were super soft and worked well to remove my makeup before cleanser. I'd probably repurchase those over the Simple ones. 

Lastly, we have the Johnsons pure cotton wipes. These do the job well, they don't leave fluff everywhere and don't fall apart. Would I repurchase? Yes. 

There you have my latest empties! I look forward to finishing more products and sharing my thoughts with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment