Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Lust Have It!



My March box literally arrived on the last day of March, this was really disappointing for me and was the reason I chose to cancel my LHI box. Whilst I have really enjoyed my boxes, I just don’t feel that LHI are as organised with their subscriptions as other boxes. I’ve chosen to stick with Violet Box, mainly because I know their subscription list is a lot smaller as they aren’t as old as LHI. So I don’t know if this will be my last box from LHI, I have cancelled but obviously they might not respond until they take out the next payment, so let’s review what I received this month.



Firstly, this month’s box was not in a box it was loosely wrapped in bubble wrap. Which I guess is why the samples were small in size.



Bloom Concealer Kit Full Size – I was so relieved to get this product, mainly because I knew the options were this and an eyeliner, I don’t need another eyeliner! The disappointing part to this, is that the shade is medium/dark, sorry LHI but that doesn’t suit everyone. At least I’ll be able to use the green shades etc. 

Klara cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips #04 – Deluxe Sample – I wasn’t overly impressed with this, mainly because it’s a shade I would not wear. I will probably give it away to one of my friends! People seem to rave about this particular product though!

Chapstick Strawberry- Full size – I love lip products, but I have so many that it’s just over following! But I love the fact this is strawberry and I could smell it when I opened the bubble wrap.

Aveda Hydrating Masque – Sample Size – At first I thought this was a mask for the hair, but upon reading other people’s reviews and not reading the leaflet, this is actually a face mask! Hydrates and cools the skin, I might save this for days when my skin flares up. But at the moment I’m pretty happy with my skin care routine and my skin is looking great!

Orly Nail Lacquer – Deluxe sample – I was very excited about this product, I love the colour and I just love nail products! Can’t wait to use it!

Recoverlyte powder – This is supposed to be similar to Hydralyte etc, for recovery after a hard night out. I don’t really need this, I don’t go out much anymore and I have a selection of Hydralyte to choose from. Just a lame add to the box that didn’t really need to be there, I would have preferred a sachet of skincare to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of products in the March box. Shame most shades are not your type :(. Cant believe the box arrived on the last day of March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice selection, although I used some of the concealer today, just the yellow for dark under eyes and it was very dry and flakey! :(

      Delete