Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Favourites


April has already arrived, so I thought I’d do a March favourites list it just took me a few days to work out what products I really like at the moment. A few of them are new ones that I haven’t mentioned before, so here goes.


Skincare – Loccitaine Divine Cream – I won a gift pack from Loccitane that included this in it, it’s worth $145! I really like it, I don’t need to apply too much and my skin is feeling really nice, tight and well hydrated. I’ve noticed a significant improvement to my skin lately, and I attribute it to the latest skin care products I’ve come across. 

This leads me on to two Dermalogica products that I love – The Precleanse and Daily Microfoliant! The pre cleanse is an oil based cleanser that you apply with no water to your face and then rinse and follow your usual routine.  I thought the idea of a pre cleanse was ridiculous another product and more money for the industry. I love pre cleansing; it does a great job at removing my makeup especially my mascara! The full size of this is pretty dear, but I might consider a cheaper oil based cleanser for this job. 

The Daily Microfoliant is a powder that you add a little bit of water to and turn it into a paste, I really like using this after my morning shower to give myself an extra cleanse and help to remove extra dry skin. My skin has really improved since using both of these products! 

In the shower I’m currently using the Philosophy Purity 3 in 1 cleanser. I really like this because it’s more of a liquid cleanser than a cream one, it doesn’t foam up too much which is good because it doesn’t dry out my skin. It does the job well and I really like using it.

My hair has felt a lot smoother since using the Tangle Teezer, they say not to brush your hair whilst it’s wet but if I brush it after it’s dry it’s a complete mess. The Tangle Teezer is gentle enough that you can use it on wet hair! Works really well and I love it!

My new obsession is Pure Fiji! I love their moisturisers and their shower gels! I have some travel sizes that I carry in my overnight bag, but I’ve also started using the mango one on normal days but just on my arms and chest so it lasts longer! The scent lingers for hours, at least 4 hours after applying it I can still smell it! I can’t wait to buy the full size ones! 

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot of the same favourites! That precleanse is so friggin good! If you're looking for a cheaper alternative sanctuary spa do a cleansing oil, I don't think it's as nice as the dermalogica one but it's much, much more affordable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I love hearing people have the same favourites! It is really nice! Although I only realised today you can apply it with a bit of water..oops. Oh excellent i'll look out for that one!

      Delete