Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wantable Intimates - April 2014


I got a bit over all the different beauty boxes, so I decided to step outside the square again and purchase a non-beauty related box. You might have seen my most recent post on Monstrisitea, a tea subscription box well I discovered a box that relates to another favourite thing of mine, intimates. 

Today I bring you the Wantable Intimates box. This is by far one of the best boxes, you get to create a profile indicating items you love, like and dislike. The best bit? They actually pack your box according to your profile! You will never get items you dislike! You select your size for the different items offered, so I selected Large for panties, as I’d prefer them to be too big than too small. Medium for camis and sleepwear etc. and my shoe size which is EU39/AU9.

The subscription is $36 if you subscribe monthly or $40 for a one off box, plus $10 for shipping to Australia. It took nearly a month to arrive from when I first purchased, hopefully the next box will be a little faster!

So here it shows what items I selected in my profile, and you can go on and change this before the next box is sent if there is something you don’t like. So for me, I went and changed my profile and put that I dislike shape wear and I now like socks (it’s getting cold here my feet need warming up!).



Let’s see what I got, in total there were 4 items, and one particular item was around the same cost as the box.


Betsey Johnson Think Pink Tee (M)- This is a super cute tee, bright pink with little diamantes this is worth $39.99US

Betsey Johnson Panty Bikini Stretch Mesh Purple (L)– This is really cute, fun colours with a cute butterfly. Retails for $12US

Whimsy by Luniare Hipster Multi (L) – A really cute pair of panties, a lovely soft color and they feel really nice. $15US

Icy Hot - Seamless Racer back Camisole Nude (M) – this is a cool idea, but I’m not sure when I’d wear it. This is why I changed shape wear to a dislike item. This retails for $17.99US



Overall I really enjoyed this fun box! It’s a change from the typical beauty boxes and I think I’ll stay on for a few more months. $46 is a bit expensive, but it does have a lot more value than that in the actual box.

Wantable also offer an accessories box and a beauty box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment