Friday, April 11, 2014

Mini Priceline Haul




I haven’t posted a haul for a while, mainly because I’ve been limiting my spending. But today I bring you a small haul from Priceline. Priceline had 25% off Bioderma so I took the opportunity to try out the infamous Crealine H20 cleanser and make up remover. This receives really great reviews, but at $29.99 a pop it wasn’t something I was willing to try out yet, even with 25% off it came down to $22 which is still high, but I was willing to try it. I’ll be testing it out for the next few weeks and I’ll report on any differences I notice in my skin.

Now silly me, was expecting to purchase a few more items at the same time and use my pay back voucher which was just over $16, I forgot the voucher. So I went back the next day with the voucher and purchase a few more items. I bought two John Frieda hair products, the Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion. Hopefully these will help create some volume to my super flat and fine hair. From what I’ve researched this line is made for fine hair! (woo!).

 I also purchased the Models Prefer Brush cleaner, I was actually after the Artise ones, but they didn’t seem to have the nozzles attached to the bottles, so I went for these ones instead. I’ll continue to thoroughly wash my brushes once a week, but this cleaner will be helpful in-between uses, especially for foundation and concealer brushes.

Have you got any of these products? Does the Luxurious Volume range really creat volume to fine hair? Let me know your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment