Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Daiso Fake lashes!

Today i am writing a short review of the fake eyelashes i bought from Daiso on my recent trip to Highpoint, you can read about that haul here. I'm not usually a fakies girl, mainly cause i can never figure out how to get them on properly without looking ridiculous! Surprisingly these $2.80 lashes were super easy to work with. I had to trim them a bit to get them to look right, but i am pretty happy with my purchases!

The two pairs i purchased were quite natural looking, one had straight lashes and the other had criss cross lashes!

I took the photo after i had already tried one of each of the lashes so i had already cut them down to fit my eye! Sorry for the dodge pictures. So you can see the bottom set are straight and the top are criss cross. I applied one to each of my eye lashes.
Straight lashes

Criss cross lashes
So i think these are a pretty good buy for $2.80 they even come with glue! I'm yet to see how they'll go all day. I might think about wearing them Christmas day or New Years Eve!

Have you purchased any Daiso lashes? What did you think of them?
You can find your local Daiso store here.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! I'll probably be writing a few posts in the next week! Hopefully one on all the bargains i'll get at the Boxing Day sales!! I heard priceline have 40% off skincare!!


4 comments:

  1. $2.8 is an absolute bargain! I like the cross cross lashes ^_^ hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the criss cross are my favourite too! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The criss cross lashes look really nice :) these seem like an excellent bargain. My favourite falsies are Ardell demi wispies which I buy off ebay for a few dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool i'll have to have a look at those! I don't wear falsies at all, except for special occasions :)

      Delete