Saturday, January 18, 2014

A little blemish miracle!

I'm going to share with you a little sample product i received in my December Bellabox, the last Bellabox i signed up for and probably the only product i've liked out of the two months i received. I don't have acne or break out in heavy pimples i just get the occasional blemish here and there.

ASAP Clear Skin Gel - These are the listed benefits:

- Contains a powerful AHA/BHA complex to help remove dead skin cells and unblock pores. 
- Antioxidants, Green Tea and Bilberry, help protect against free radical damage and assist to even out skin colour. 
- Treats acne, signs of skin ageing and ingrown hairs. 

When i read this i thought, ok so how do it use it?! The directions say to apply it to the area to be treated, but do i wash it off after? After some googling i discovered that you apply it before your moisturiser and leave it for 5mins! 
So to show you if it works or not I took a picture of a blemish that appeared on my face on Jan 16th. I applied the gel that morning and that night before my usual routine. The after picture was taken the next morning. In the first pic you can see three little dots, the red one is the pimple the other two are freckles. 
Day one

Day two

The blemish is barely even noticeable amongst all of my freckles! It's not a red or as raised so you can't see it anymore. I didn't even need to use concealer after i applied my foundation! Awesome! You can see i have another blemish above my lip, so i'll be applying it on that too! 

I'd love to know if you've used this product, especially if you have severe acne. They suggest to apply it all over your face but i won't be doing that. When the sample runs out i'm not sure if i'll purchase a full size as it is 50ml and just under $30, i think there could be a more economical product for me out there. You can purchase this from Ry and Adore Beauty for $28-29! Definitely try it if you have acne prone skin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment