Thursday, January 23, 2014

December Lust Have It & Adore Beauty Haul



Finally my December Lust Have It box arrived! I was seriously starting to second guess my choice of cancelling BellaBox for LHI but finally it arrived and it's even more useful than the two BellaBoxes i received put together! I really want to thank Stef from Lust Have It for keeping me updated with what was going on with it! Even if it did take a month from when i first purchased the box! So no doubt i'll be receiving the January box in the next few days! Lets see what i got!


Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream - Full Size - The shade is medium and i was a little concerned because i'm very fair, but i tried it on my face and it's not too dark at all!

Maybelline New York Pure Fresh - Sample - Haven't tried this yet, have put it in my samples box for later use.

Uriage refreshing gel-cream - Sample - This was what i was looking forward to trying the most! I'll be trying it tomorrow!

Clairol Visible Repair Intensive Mask - Sample - This was a surprise! And i am really looking forward to trying it! My hair needs some repairing!

SunSense Anti-Aging Face SPF 30+ - Full Size - I don't have a face sunscreen so i'm looking forward to trying this!

John Plunkett NS-3 Lip Balm - Full Size - Another surprise! I love lip balms and i'm excited to try this, so far it seems very moisturizing! Claims to have up to 3 hrs of moisture!

Overall i am really impressed! 3 Full size products! Can't wait for my January box now!

In my last post i think i mentioned that i had bought some items from Adorebeauty - well they arrived today! Let's see what i purchased!


Burt's Baby Bees Dusting Powder - I bought this to help me dry quicker and be less likely to develop heat rashes!

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri - I wanted to try Amazing Grace or Coconut Frosting but they were out of stock! This will give me a good excuse to use up the 2 shower gels i have going at the moment!

Burt's Bees Ultra-Conditioning Lip Balm - Another lip product! I wanted this one because it doesn't have a scent or flavour like my other 2 Burt's Bees lip balms, which are Pink Grapefruit and Mango Butter. It also has 4 hours moisturization!

I received two samples also - ASAP Daily Facial Cleanser and Jurlique Foaming Cleanser. I'll be trying the ASAP one tomorrow! Also a bonus TimTam! One of my favourites!!

I would love to hear your thoughts of these products! I have a full skincare routine coming up soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment