Friday, January 24, 2014

iHerb haul! Real Techniques & Budget Beauty!

Today i was scheduled to post my skincare routine but i had to put that on hold because i am just way to excited about my purchase from iHerb!! I placed my order on January 14 and it was shipped on January 16 arriving to me today. So a total of 10days from purchase! Probably the longest i've had to wait for an iHerb order, but so worth it! Let me tell you what i bought!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - $8.99 - I had to use this straight away! It's amazing! I used it with my Chanel foundation and it went on beautifully!! I even used it to blend in concealer!

Real Techniques Setting Brush - $7.99 - This is just as beautiful! I used it to set my concealer with MAC Skinfinish in Natural. I also used it to apply my blush! It was amazing!

E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer - $3! I played around with this quickly and so far it seems pretty nice! No doubt i'll have a review on it soon.

E.L.F Eyelid Primer in Sheer - $2.99 - This is also really nice! Review to come eventually!

E.L.F Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal - $2.99 This is cute, i used in on my brow bone and on my cheek bones just to test it out! Looks pretty nice so far!

E.L.F Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon - $2.99 - This is a lot pinker than the Lilac Petal, i'll have to practice using this one a bit more.

E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade - $2.99 - These are pretty cute, more like lipgloss, I love this one! Like my lips but better!

E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry - $2.99 - I don't think i'll use this shade as much! But they smell really nice! And not too sticky at all!

Shimmering Facial Whip
L-R Lilac Petal - Persimmon
L-R Persimmon, Lilac Petal, Mineral Eyeshadow Primer,
Eyelid Primer, Strawberry, Pink Lemonade


As you can see i purchased quite a few items, but the best part was it was so cheap! I saved a ridiculous amount especially on the Real Techniques brushes as they are about double the price in Australia. Postage was $8 but you can elect for $4 which is a bit slower or i think there is a more expensive options for express post. The great thing about iHerb is if you make your first purchase and use my code JNT740 and get $5-10 off depending on how much you purchase! This is what made me try iHerb for the first time, using someone else's code! Very handy! 


Naked 2 palette & Play on Plums
Naked 2 Palette & Play on Plums as eyeliner
I also want to share with you some pictures of me playing around with my Naked 2 palette and MAC Play on Plums eyeshadow! 



Have you purchased any of these items before?!

4 comments:

  1. That RT expert face brush is the best ever! I use it for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imi, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    http://lipsticksandcoffee.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/my-first-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, It is worth buying from iherb, RT brushes are quite expensive in Priceline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! It's like half price! And you can select the $4 postage too!

      Delete