Friday, January 31, 2014

January empties!


As we near the beginning of February i thought it was time for another empties post! I was surprised by how many full size products i managed to finish! And i was glad to finish some products so i could move on and purchase something else!


Witch Hazel wipes: I purchased these because they sounded like a useful product an actual toning wipe, and they were useful! They cut down having to have a toner and cotton pads, but i felt there was too much product and didn't feel like it was toning.

Repurchase? No. I purchased the separate toner and cotton pads.

Priceline Cotton Pads:  These are AWFUL! They fall apart before you even get them out of the plastic. and they left fluff all over my face.

Repurchase? No! I bought a different brand instead!

Eslor Face Scrub: I got this in a  Bellabox it came in a set, but i haven't used the other products yet. This is amazing! It does have granulated bits but it's not irritating and i find it a lot more moisturizing and less harsh than St Ives.

Repurchase? Already have! I purchased the full size off Bellabox as that's the only place you can buy it in Australia!

Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme: I really wanted to love this, but it just wasn't hydrating enough for me! I'm glad i was able to get a sample of it to try!

Repurchase? No, it didn't work for me and is too expensive!


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: I love this so much! I have repurchased it about 5 times! I got this in July for Christmas in July and i used it in rotation with other products so it's lasted awhile.

Repurchase: Maybe again, I have a Philosophy gel i'm waiting to use!

Libra Hotties: These are the best invention! Little heat packs that stick to your tummy and provide relief during that terrible time of the month! They only come in a set of 2 but i usually only use one each month, and they do last for up to 10hrs and work really well! 

Repurchase? YES!

Elvive Hair Oil: I got this sample after requesting it online through a website, it came in the mail. Within a few days of using it i decided i had to have it! I use it on wet hair before drying, as well as  on dry hair before or after straightening, and you can use it before shampooing! It's truly lovely. Makes my hair nice and soft and frizz free!

Repurchase? Have already repurchased full size!

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream: I love this!!! It makes my skin look great and the coverage is amazing! It's in Medium-light but i'm hoping it comes in just light as that will suit me better for winter!

Repurchase? Yes, maybe for winter, or when i finish up a CC cream and other foundations.



Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to know your thoughts!
What kind of posts would you like to see from me?

3 comments:

  1. Great empties! I love Snow Fairy but I'm anxious to try something new too! A shame you don't like the Priceline pads, I love those ones, I haven't had any problems! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now know not to purchase cotton pads from Priceline! It's so horrible when cotton balls and cotton pads leave fluff everywhere. Especially frustrating when I'm using cotton pads to remove nail polish, and get fluff all over my nails -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really annoying! Especially for nail polish! Im using Johnson & Johnson ones atm heaps better!!

      Delete