Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mirenesse Free Trial & EOS Lip Balm

Last week I discovered on Beauty Heaven that Mirenesse have free trials throughout the year, all you have to do is pay for postage. So i went and had a look at the products on offer and there was quite a range. A lot of products had already sold out, which was upsetting, and i wasn't game to purchase any foundation products as the colour might not be right. So i went for lip products! I have quite a collection of lip products at the moment, it seems to have grown since i became a member of BH! I purchased two lipglosses, both worth $39.95 and i paid just under $21 for postage! So i saved nearly $60!!


Mirenesse 3D Forever Lip Gloss in Honey Bunny - This is a lovely transparent lip gloss with 3D reflective particles. Also has Shea Butter and Vitamin E! Nourishing and pretty! The shade is a lovely pink duochrome colour! I haven't tried it on yet but i have swatched it.

Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine High Tea Coffees in Butter Ball - Claims to be a lip plumper with microcollagen and Vitamin E. I swatched this and also tried it out quickly on my lips! It's a nice coral/pink/red colour. Apparently you only need a small amount so i'll test it out again and see if it does plum up the lips!

Top to bottom - Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in Butter Ball
3D Forever Lip Gloss in  Honey Bunny

Nearly two weeks ago i decided i wanted to try out the EOS lip balms and find out what all the rage is, they are really hard to find in Australia, so i bought one off an Ebay seller who seems pretty legit! It took forever to arrive!! Nearly two weeks and supposedly arriving from NSW! My iHerb order arrived quicker! It cost me about $12 and i probably could have got it cheaper from a seller in Hong Kong if i had known it was going to take so long! I haven't had time to try it yet! But I'm interested to test it out! I purchase 'Summer Fruits'.

Did you pick up anything in the Mirenesse Free Trial? Or have you tried EOS before and can recommend a different place to buy them?

4 comments:

  1. I was keen on grabbing something from that Mirenesse free trial but in the end all I wanted was the heated curler. By the time I got there it was sold out :(
    The 3D lip gloss sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curler sold out pretty quickly i think! The 3D gloss is really nice, i'm wearing it today and it's not too sticky or anything either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like trying out the Mirenesse products but their postage prices are absurd. I'd prefer to go to Priceline and pick up something I haven't tried yet, it makes me feel more at ease being able to swatch testers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's why i stuck to lip glosses because you can't go too wrong with them. And i don't have anywhere near me that stocks Mirenesse so i figured the postage was worth it if i saved a huge amount on the product itself!

      Delete