Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Lust Have It Box!

Finally the January Lust Have It box arrived! Although it was only a few weeks ago that i received the December one it still feels like forever ago!! I am super impressed with the box, a few brands i haven't tried and a few of my favourite products! Only one full size product, and this box was the Jan 14 E box.

1. Invisible Zinc tinted day wear:  Full size - A 3 in 1 sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation! I received the shade medium, so it will interesting to see if it's too dark for me. I may have to give it away if it is!

2. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel: Deluxe sample size - exfoliates the skin's surface and fade signs of sun damage. I'm guessing this will be similar to the ASAP Clearskin gel which i love.

3. Simple Kind Facial Wipes: 7wipes - I have used these before, lots of times actually. So they'll be handy for my overnight bag.

4. Benefit They're Real: Sample size - I was excited to get this! Although i already have a full size one, you can never have too many products you love!

5. Davroe Colour Sense Ends Repair: Sample size - A leave in treatment to protect and sea the ends of your hair to illuminate the colour. Sounds interesting! I'll try it for sure!

6. Aveda dry remedy daily moisturising oil: Sample size - A very very small sample! But it is an oil! I'm not sure what it does, but i'll look into it. It's an oil for hair though!

Overall i am pretty happy! Quite a few products i have never tried nor heard of, so that's great because that's what i've bought the box for! Can't wait for the February box which should arrive in a few weeks i guess!

What box did you get?


4 comments:

  1. I was on the bh trial team for the Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturising Oil :) It's a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! What's the best way to use it?

      Delete
  2. wow amazing contents! This is the best box for a long time from lust have it. I use davroe hair products daily and love them. I use the clarifying shampoo and the treatment weekly, the smooth shampoo/conditioner every other day. They are all fantastic products. I highly recommend them. Also Paulas choice products are fantastic. I just recently made another order with them when they had 50% off.. If you sign up vip which is free you get sent emails about their sales. They often have 40-50% off. I was actually introduced to these two brands from lust have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Well i haven't used either of those two brands before so it will be interesting to see! I used the AHA gel last night, and already some of my pimples have reduced and aren't as red!

      Delete