Monday, January 27, 2014

January favourites!

Today is the public holiday for Australia Day and after sunbaking and reading my Coco Chanel book i've taken a little break to write this post. At the end of this week it's the start of February so i've decided it's time i post a favourites post for January! These products have been purchase since my December post, mostly were purchased at the end of December start of January! And i am loving them for a variety of reasons! Let me share them with you!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief - I have posted about this a lot, but really it's a lovely moisturiser and it's oil free so it doesn't make my skin more oily! I also read on the label yesterday that it can be applied over makeup! Haven't tried that yet though!

Hope's Relief Body Wash - I have not posted about this before, because i wanted to try it for awhile before i wrote about it! I've used this for about a month now, and it's lovely! I use it on my stomach as that is really sensitive! And it's really lovely and moisturising! This is great for sensitive, dry and irritated skin! 

Witch Hazel Toner - I've only had this for a few weeks but i really like it! Makes my skin feel really clean and fresh! It does have a strong alcohol scent though! 

St Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid body lotion - This is so lovely! I use it everyday morning and night! Smells really delicious and it's lightweight but very moisturising! 

Remington Perfect Curls - I got this for Christmas! It took me awhile to figure out how to use it best for my hair but i've finally mastered it and it is so fun! 

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I haven't even had this for a week yet but i had to add it because it's amazing and i love it so much. My makeup applies perfectly and looks so airbrushed!

Have you tried any of these products? 

I have an empties post coming up for the end of January! All part of my 10 pan challenge! It's so hard to force yourself to finish products before starting new ones! I haven't even smelt my Philosophy Melon Daiquiri body wash yet because i don't want to be tempted! 

4 comments:

  1. I love my RT expert face brush! It's the best brush I've ever used. I use it for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great isn't it! Do you own any of the other brushes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Remington Perfect Curls looks interesting!

    I placed an order on iHerb for the real techniques brush a few weeks back, waiting for it to arrive :) How long did it take for your order to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting I had to watch lots of videos to work out how to use it!

      It took 10 days for my order that included weekends too. That's the longest its taken for me with iherb!

      Delete