Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Lust List



I decided it was time I posted another lust/wish list as yesterday was Valentine’s Day I thought it was perfect for posting about the products I’m lusting for. My wish list for 2014 hasn’t changed, I have purchased a few of the items but I’m still holding off on others you can read about that here.


Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette – I have been admiring this palette for awhile, ever since I saw it featured on Tiffany D’s blog. Recently the lovely Sarah from More Than Adored wrote a review about it and I loved it even more, particularly when I discovered it is possible to get in Australia at Rouche Boutique, at the moment their website is giving me grief so I can’t purchase it. But what I love about this palette is the shade selection; there is a mix of matte and shimmer shades as well as light browns and darker colours. I’m particularly interested in the cranberry shade! I’ll be putting money aside for this palette!

MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick – I bought a sample of this lipstick from the body needs 2, and I am so glad I gave it a try. It’s a fantastic colour and an even better formula! It doesn’t dry out my lips and is very smooth; I love the shade because it’s like my lips but better! I’ll definitely be buying the full size of this in the near future!

MAC Painterly Paint Pot – Again another sample I purchased from the body needs 2. I love this because it’s the perfect base, it’s not too dark and not too light, the perfect shade for my skin colour. It also works really well with my E.L.F primer and also matte and shimmer shades. I will be purchasing a full size of this when I finish up the sample. It has lasted me quite a few months and I use it at least 5 days a week!

MAC Prep & Prime BB Cream – Also another sample, I seriously wish there was more of it in the sample container! But I will be buying a full size of this. Probably when I finish up my Max Factor CC Cream, even though I don’t really fancy that one, it’s the only way I can justify the $45 for the BB Cream! Hopefully MAC at Myer has another sale again like they did a few months ago! But this is truly amazing, Beauty Heaven recently had a Trial Team for the compact and the liquid, and you can read the awesome reviews here.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Whenever everyone else was raving about this in their 2013 Favourites I wasn’t really keen on it, I didn’t really want it, mainly because of the price. But the more I read about it the more I began to like it and want it. I would probably purchase this the next time I go to Melbourne and can get to a Mecca Cosmetica/Maxima store so I can swatch it and see for myself.

NARS Orgasm or Super Orgasm Blush – I didn’t really see the fuss about this product either, until I saw it featured in bloggers 2013 Favourites. I read some more reviews and began to love it even more, and then I realised you can purchase it from Mecca Cosmetic, so again I will probably purchase this the next time I go to Melbourne or close to a Mecca store. I only have 3 Blushes so I can justify this purchase ;)


So that’s my February Lust/Wish List, do you have any of these products or do you lust after them as much as I do? 

2 comments:

  1. MAC lipsticks are amazing...Peach Blossom sounds like a gorgeous colour! Also well done on only have 3 blushes, I have about 30 and I still want more...oops hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous colour! When i finish my sample i'll be going out and buying the full size! I had one blush for a few years and I haven't even hit the pan of that one yet!

      Delete