Monday, February 10, 2014

Review: Maybelline Express Remover

I've been a bit slack with my posts lately! I've just been really busy and i've been trying to use a few different products so i have something i can share with you. Today I'm posting about the first time i used the new Maybelline Express Remover, a dip in remover. I don't know of any other removers like this that are available in Australia, please let me know if there is. I know Sephora has a similar one but i forgot to pick one up when i was away! I was very intrigued to try the Maybelline Express Remover when i saw it came out, and i bought this from Priceline on sale for $8.45.

Foam inside

This is the outside of the container and the inside, which you can see has a foam inside that is filled with remover. The idea is that you dip your finger into the hole in the middle of the foam and then you twist your finger around and when you remove it there will be no polish left on the nail! 



As you can see once the finger was removed there is no polish left! It is so quick to use and very effective! If you want a quick easy solution to removing nail polish you should definitely buy this!

Have you used this remover or a similar one?


6 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how this works. Looks really good! Does it work as well with textured/glitter polishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure. This was my first time using it, so I only had a normal polish on.

      Delete
  2. I remember these were around years ago, but they seemed to disappear from the shelves. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it works quickly, great product from Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work really quickly! I was really surprised that there was no polish left on my nail!

      Delete
  4. Some girls outside a shopping centre wanted to apply some nail lacquer sticker on my nails. I agreed and they used a nail polish remover similar to the one you reviewed. The result was brilliant! I was in awe, much better than my usual cotton pad + acetone

    ReplyDelete