Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sigma & Clinique Haul

Last Thursday I finally ordered the Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette from Rouche Boutique! They had free shipping for orders over $50 so I also purchased a black eyeliner pencil, I don't actually have a black eyeliner pencil so that was a good excuse to purchase it!

I was really impressed with how quickly my parcel arrived, it also included a cute hand written note and a free Sigma eyeliner brush!

The palette looks gorgeous in the flesh! I haven't tried the shades yet, but they look lovely! And the palette in encased in a board box which looks really lovely! And it has a really decent sized mirror! The palette is smaller than I thought, but i'm glad because it will fit in my overnight bag quite nicely! I can't wait to try all the shades and do a full review for you!

I started getting low on my Clinique moisturiser, and luckily for me today Myer advertised a gift with purchase! I ended up purchasing the Intense moisturiser not the extended one, as my skin is a little dry at the moment and heading into the cooler months I can expect it will get drier! So i'm happy to try this one out.

The gift with purchase is great, includes the 'Take the day off makeup remover' (which I have used already and love!), 'Dramitcally different moisturising lotion', 'repairwear laser focus smooths, restores, corrects', 'Repairwear uplifiting firming cream', Quickliner for eyes intense' (now i have two black eyeliners!), 'All about shadow duo', 'High impact lip color'.

I'm pretty excited to try all of these! I've already tried the makeup remover and I love it! It feels really soothing and doesn't sting my eyes!

I think if you want to sample some of Clinique's favourite products this is the perfect opportunity! The pack is yours with orders over $60!

I also bought the Biore facewipes today which i've never tried before, and the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment