Monday, February 24, 2014

February Violetbox!

Today my Violetbox arrived about a week after I received the tracking email, for those of you who are not yet aware of this box. It's a beauty sample box, you pay $24.95 a month for a selection of between 5-7 samples, varying from cosmetics to skincare. This is my second Violetbox and so far I have been really impressed with the items, a lot better than Bellabox! 



This months box had 6 items, and 2 of them were full size! Let's see what's in the box!

1. Red Carpet Kolour in Medium: Sample size- This is an all over body glow body lotion, supposedly provides a glowing coverage over imperfections such as pigmentations, veins, cellulite, stretch marks etc. It is not a self tan product. So i'm guessing it's like a bronzer? Sounds interesting! I'll definitely try it!

2. Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque: Samples Size - smoothes, de-stresses, relaxes expression lines. So like a moisturiser that smoothes lines? I'm not sure but i'll try it! 

3. Be a Bombshell "The one stick" Full size $21 - This is my favourite product out of the box, it's a lovely pink colour and can be applied anywhere! Eyes, Lips, Cheeks etc! 

4. Wotnot natural organic facial wipes: Sample Size - The first natural face wipes to cleanse, soothe and hydrate the skin! I love makeup wipes! And I love this that are really natural so i'm looking forward to trying this!

5. Aphelia Oasis Acne Solution: Sample Size - A herbal acne solution! Penetrates fast to deliver rapid acne-fighting. Ok I don't suffer from acne, but I do get the occasional hormonal blemish, so i'll definitely try it on those and see what happens!

6. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon: Full size $19 (Trophy Wife) - A glossy lip crayon. This is a lovely light pink colour, and you can apply it sparingly for a more sheer coverage! My second favourite product from this box! And it's definitely better than the Bellabox crayon, more my shade! 

There you have this months box! What do you think?
What did you receive in your box this month?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this box looks great, two full size makeup, Wotnot wipes and Nuxe sample:) all products are adorable, I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great! I'm really excited to try them because they are all brands i have never tried before so that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love the products :)
    And the packaging is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are great! I haven't had time to use them yet, expect for 'The one stick', makes a great blush! I feel sad I don't have more uses for the boxes, I don't know what i'll do with them all!

      Delete