Monday, April 14, 2014

Mini Quiches


As previously stated, i'm going to be adding some lifestyle posts into my blog. Today I bring you a simple delicious recipe for Mini Quiches. These are really simple to make, and take very little time. They are easy to quickly add to Kid's lunch boxes or your own, and they could be fancy enough you can take them to a dinner or lunch shindig. So let's see the ingredients.

5 slices of ham (I used the pre-packed coles brand ham slices)
4 large eggs
1/2 Cup of Milk (I use almond milk)
1/2 Cup of Gluten Free Flour (any plain flour will do)
3/4 Cup of grated cheese
6 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
2 Cups of baby spinach
2 sheets of puff pastry
Pepper to taste

Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Firstly I cut out the pastry, I used a glass as a cutter and fitted them into a 12 case muffin tin. I also soaked the spinach in a bowl of hot water whilst I prepared the rest of the ingredients, this helps to wilt it down. Next you just literally add all the ingredients in a bowl and you mix it until it's all combined, then I added the spinach and lightly folded it through. I used a tablespoon to evenly distribute the mixture into the prepared pastry tins. You might need to redistribute the mixture around so that each case has a cherry tomato and an even amount of spinach. Then place the muffin tray into the oven and let it cook for 20min or until the top of the quiches are lightly brown. You can flip them over to make sure that the pastry is cooked well enough.



And that's how easy these cute quiches are to make! Obviously you can add your own ingredients to suit yourself.

Have you got any other easy to make recipes like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment