Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Bellabox + Frank Body Scrub & Kora Organics

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me in terms of online purchases being delivered. So today i'll be sharing my experiences with Bellabox and also sharing some info about some other products i've purchased, Frank Body Scrub and more Kora products!

Bellabox:
On to the Bellabox, i signed up at the end of October so i just missed the October box. It was this box that got me interested in joining up, i like the idea that you can cancel at any time, you just give them 30 days notice. For $15 what i've seen in previous boxes its pretty good value, and i love samples because it gives you a chance to try things you normally wouldn't. When i signed up they ask you questions about your skin type, colour, hair colour etc and your income.... i thought this was a little strange but i was honest and put down my income. More on my skepticism about this later....


So this is what i got, i believe it came in the new type of box they are going to be introducing later, other people got a little zip makeup bag?? I guess that's what it was. So in the box:

Full Size Bellabox Pout Pencil in Nuude
Full size Simple Makeup Corrector Pen
Sample size Lapurete Okuru Protective Day Creme
 Sample size B.Liv Cellnique Shrink and Tighten
Sample Size Aveeno Daily Body Moisturiser
BONUS! Bump Eraser Paste!

So far i have used the pout pencil, nude isn't a colour i'd go for. I'm really pale and it kinda washes me out a bit. But i really want to try and make it work so i might play with it a bit more.

Bellabox Pout Pencil - Nuude
I have also tried a bit of the Aveeno on my legs, it is really thick! And i could still feel the cream there later in the day. It might be better for super dry skin!

Now on to my theory about income... i have noticed that a lot of other people got samples of more affordable products such as Ponds Age Cream which is about $30 full size i think... the B.liv shrink and tighten that i got is valued at $60 for the full size! Obviously i don't know what these people's incomes are, but i'm intrigued to know if that's how they work as well. Giving people who are more likely to be able to afford a higher priced item. Just a thought, i honestly have no idea. So i'd love to know what other people think. Do you think you get products that you are A. More likely to purchase or B. More likely to be able to afford to buy?


Kora Organics:
So a few weeks ago, just after i purchased my Kora Cream Cleanser, Ozsale had a huge sale on Kora products.. well a few, and most had sold out when i got around to checking them out! But for $7 a pop i can understand that! So i picked up the Soothing Moisturiser and Clay Mask for about $7 each i believe! They have a short expiry of April 2014! I'd seriously recommend signing up for Ozsale!


I used the mask last night, it recommends leaving it on for 10 mins or 5 for sensitve skin. I chose in between that. At the moment i've broken out in a rash around my jaw line, so i avoided that area. From what i've read, the mask is meant to bring all the impurities to the service for the first few weeks you use it. Oh my it certainly did that. Straight after i washed the mask off i had a little red pimple type thing on my chin. Now it is an actual white pimple! I guess this is good because it's bringing it around quicker! So far i like this mask!


Frank Body Scrub:
Last week i decided to purchase Frank Body Coffee Scrub, $14.95 for 200g! I've been following them on Instagram for a few months now and i've always been pretty intrigued so i decided buy it. I used it tonight and oh my god..... my skin feels so amazing i can't stop touching it! The coffee smell isn't that bad i thought it would be worse. But seriously you should give this a go. I didn't even leave it on for 10mins probably just over 5. I did my face a little just the top half, and that feels amazing too! I paid particular attention to my stretch marks and cellulite areas as well as where i currently have a bit of eczema. It is very messy though, so i'd advise to do your scrubbing in the shower after you've turned the water off! That's what i did! My hands feel amazing... like a baby's bottom!


I've got a lot more orders on there way to me! So i'll have plenty of things to write about. 

Have you signed up to Bellabox or interested in giving it a go?
Have you got down and dirty with FRANK

No comments:

Post a Comment