Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mascara Review Series - Chanel Inimitable Intense

As part of my new review series, i'm going to be reviewing the 3 mascaras that i currently use on rotation. I am starting with the Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara because this was my holy grail mascara for about 2 years! I requested this for several Birthdays and Christmases, and I also purchased it duty free in Dubai.

Firstly I'm going to tell you what Chanel says about their mascara:
In a single stroke, this mascara delivers it all: volume, length, curl and precise separation. A sophisticated formula and unique brush design combine to deliver lush, long-wearing colour so precisely that each lash, even the finest, is perfectly defined and separated.

What do I think? I have to agree that this mascara does add volume, length and it does curl and most importantly to me it also separates the lashes! This is the only mascara that I have ever worn where someone has commented on my lashes, it was my Mum and she asked if I was wearing fake lashes. I wasn't, just the Inimitable mascara!

To prove to you just how great it is, I have provided a picture of my lashes, one set with Inimitable, and the other set with nothing. You can see just from this picture that my lashes are significantly longer and very separated. This mascara was the waterproof version, and i did apply a few coats because this one is nearing the end of it's life. I have already purchased a replacement! 
 
Inimitable - No mascara

Stay tuned for the next part of my Mascara series! Is there anything you'd like to see me feature a review on?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this mascara looks great but it is so expensive. How much does it cost in Dubai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really expensive, that's why i've only bought it for myself once other than in Dubai. It was around $37 in Australian Dollars, and that was at the airport.

      Delete
  2. Ok I'm gonna say it: Holy Shit!

    I think I need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you do!
    Once I finish my other ones I think i'll just be sticking to this one! That will help me justify it!

    ReplyDelete