Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My shopping experience with Recreate Yourself



Yesterday I posted about hair care products including my recent purchase from Recreate Yourself. Today I wanted to dedicated my post to my experience purchasing from RY. Firstly I have been eyeing off the GHD Wonderland Air Hair Dryer for months now, and when I googled it, RY came up as a stockist. I thought it was a great website because it was reasonably cheaper than purchasing the product in store or on other websites and they offer free shipping over $99. Whilst I was on the website I also looked up what other products they had! They have an extensive range of skincare, cosmetics and hair products! I was especially impressed with the Dermalogica range; it was reasonably cheaper than other sites and they had a great selection of products. I also have to add the RY has an actual store located in Queensland, in Burleigh Heads! This was another great aspect for me because it wasn’t just an online store; they are also listed as a reputable supplier of GHD products! Another win.

So after saving for months I finally had enough to purchase my Hair Dryer, I was really really excited about this purchase! I also wanted to take the opportunity to search their hair care range and purchase a new shampoo. After searching and googling reviews, I chose Goldwell Dualsense Rich Repair. As my order was over $99 the postage was free! I placed my order on February 11 and it arrived February 17. That included a weekend, so I am pretty impressed with how quickly it arrived! My shampoo was boxed up inside my GHD box along with two samples, one Dermalogica one and one RY nail file. I have to say I was pleased to see the shampoo lid was sticky taped! I always hear horror stories of shampoo leaking, and I really didn’t want that to happen.

Here I have listed the benefits of shopping with RY:
  • -         Free Shipping over $99
  • -        Two free samples with every order
  • -        Price match guarantee
  • -        120 Days Hassle Free Returns
  • -        100% Authentic & Fresh Stock

Overall I was really impressed with my experience and from now on I will be looking at RY first when deciding to purchase new products! I love the range and the discounted price!

Share your shopping experience with RY! Or do you have an even better online store you shop at?


2 comments:

  1. I've shopped with them and I'm pretty impressed too. I just wish they wouldn't put their stickers on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily the sticker was only on the shampoo so I can deal with that. But i'd be annoyed if it was on the box for my dryer! I'm using that to store my samples collection :)

      Delete